6 Days Northern Highlights Experience
The Northern Safari Circuit region is Tanzania's top tourist area, and for good reason. This scattering of reserves close to the Kenyan border plays host to the annual migration and incorporates Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro and all of the top game parks of Tanzania. Fly into Arusha, Kogatende or Kilimanjaro Airport and head straight for the bush, in what is essentially the international epicentre for the traditional big five, game viewing safari experience.
Collection from your hotel in Arusha by your driver guide and depart to Tarangire National Park, arrive by lunch time and check in at the luxurious Tarangire Treetops. Afternoon gamedrive at the Tarangire National Park. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Tree Tops.
Full day in Tarangire, option – guided walking safari, day and/or night gamedrives, overnight Tarangire Tree Tops.
After breakfast depart for Lake Manyara National Park, gamedrive, afternoon drive to Crater Highlands, overnight The Manor Ngorongoro Lodge.
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro and descend to the Crater floor for gamedrive, afternoon depart for Serengeti, afternoon gamedrive in Serengeti National Park, overnight Serengeti Migration Camp.
Full day game drive in Serengeti National Park. Serengeti has the highest concentration of large mammals on this planet and its famous known for its 2,500 Lions the largest concentration found anywhere. The park also has over 518 identified bird species where some of them are Eurasian migrants who are present in the European winter months from October to April. Overnight Serengeti Migration Camp.
Early morning game drive in Serengeti National Park, afternoon drive to Airstrip for flight to Arusha.
It is important to note that booking in advance will facilitate better planning so as to allow us get the stated accommodation in our itineraries. Last minute booking requests might require us to change the quoted properties especially during high seasons when the demand for quality accomodation is quite high.
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- All local transfers from arrival till departure
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Schedule or Charter flights - Where indicated
- Cold mineral water in your safari cruiser
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in itinerary
- Premium / Luxury Drinks