3 Days Mount Kenya Flying Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Mt. Kenya
Fly from the Wilson Airport to Nanyuki airstrip. On arrival you will be transferred to the Mount Kenya Safari Club for lunch. Spend the afternoon at leisure in the club or leave for Laikipia Safari which is 30 minites from Nanyuki, where you will have an opportunity to see all the wildlife you want to see. . Dinner and Overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club.
Day 2: Mt. Kenya
Full day at leisure at the Club where you can enjoy several activities like Horse riding, mountain biking at an extra cost. You may opt to go for an early morning walk and breakfast on the slopes of Mt. Kenya, which leaves at 7am, you cross the river Likii and walk up the slopes on Mt.Kenya. A champagne and smoked salmon breakfast will be waiting for you facing the snow caped peaks of Mt. Kenya and will give you the energy to continue your walk in search Buffalo, Zebra, Waterbucks and Warthogs. Dinner and Overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club.
Day 3: Mt. Kenya – Nairobi
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home
Price for the above safari is:-
2 pax – US$ 1885 per person sharing.
4 pax – US$ 1865 per person sharing.
6 pax – US$ 1830 per person sharing.
8 pax – US$ 1800 per person sharing.
– Meet and Greet Services with assistance.
– Free excess baggage storage.
– Full Board accommodation in while on safari.
– Transport in a comfortable custom-built safari vehicles.
– All park entry fees.
– Game-viewing drives per day whilst on safari
– Services of an English-Speaking and professional safari driver/guide.
– Complimentary bottled water.
– Airport/ Airstrip transfers.
– All local flights NBO – Nanyuki – NBO.
All personal expenses like air tickets.